Who: Everyone! You'll compete against people at your same level
When: Mar 4 - Apr 21
How: Register by clicking the button above
Cost: $7.50 - $35 depending on options selected
- Earn 1 point per 10 minutes of activity
- Earn points for eating 7-9 servings of fruits and veggies.
- Meet other like minded folks to help you stay on track.
- Win prizes simply for participation!!
- Get answers from experts in nutrition, running, cross fit, yoga and more.
- Michelle Lovvit - Celebrity trainer
- Susan Becraft - Fitness expert
- Thomas Taulbee - Holistic nutrition and yoga
- Mary Baum - Running coach
A few changes to ensure this challenge is not so heavily weighted towards runners:
1 point for 10 minutes of exercise
1 point daily for drinking your 64 oz water
1 point daily for eating 7-9 servings of freggies (fruits/veggies)
1 point for completion of any WOW
Other daily/weekly points will be in line with the current 30 day challenges, such as 5 minute mornings or healthy start breakfasts. The groups will now be as follows (yes I like the shoe metaphor):
Stability: Avg 10+ hours week
Low Profile: Avg 7+ hours/week
Minimalist: Avg 3+ hours/week
If you aren’t yet at the Minimalist level, let this be your chance to try!! It could be 3 x 60 min beginner’s yoga or 6 x 30 min walking.
Both an excel worksheet and word doc will be provided for personal tracking of points throughout the week.
Final weekly tally will be entered on the group spreadsheet.
Weekly email reminders are sent about prizes, experts, Tweet Chats and tracking.
All prizes are awarded randomly.
To be eligible you must participate (fill out Google Doc).
High point earners will automatically be entered in final prize selection. Points do not mean bigger or better prizes, just entry for a prize.